Sunday, December 7, 2014

Elf on the Shelf: Days 6 & 7

I'll admit it, I'm having fun with Rudy.

Even though the last thing I need around here is another thing to clean up after.  ;-)

His messes are somehow cuter than everyone else's.  ha!

There's something about walking by him and catching sight of his impish grin that just tickles me.  It's the little things, I guess....

Anyway, Friday night Rudy opened the mint M&M's that were hiding in the cabinet.  They actually belong to my Mom.  She brought them to a dinner party and we didn't end up using them, so I put them in my cabinet and told her we would break them out at the next social gathering.  I was really proud of myself for leaving them alone for so long.  I told her Rudy opened them and sent her this picture.....


She wrote me back and said at least he went in head first so everyone else could still enjoy some!  :-)

He left Emma a little message.


And also a suggestion.


We completely forgot to do this last night, and tonight Emma went to bed early not feeling too well.  We'll have to remember to plant our M&Ms tomorrow and see what happens.

This was last night....



Ahhh Rudy.  You're really something!!



No comments:

Post a Comment